Name:
Location: Oxford, England, United Kingdom

I.T. professional working in the glamorous world of Formula 1

Sunday, January 28, 2007

New era, new colours

So the launch of the R27 happened in Amsterdam with our new sponsor. a fundamental change in the image we have had as a team for the past 12 years. Such a major change is bound to receive a mixed reception, although I think we'll all get used to the colours. Lots of work was done to ensure we remain a unique identity from the other cars on the grid, I do believe that was achieved.

I did the ITIL Service management Managers exams whilst the launch was happening (so unfortunately missed going to Amsterdam). I can honestly say they were the worst exams I have ever sat. Having expected my knowledge of each process to be tested, the questions were far too narrow, and I have no expectation of passing which is a shame. However the point of doing the course and exams was to gain knowledge rather than qualifications and this at least I have achieved as we move towards implementing ITIL. I at least made a few very good friends, which is always a bonus! Enjoy Poland Phil :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home